mellow - laid-back: unhurried and relaxed; "a mellow conversation"
- having a full and pleasing flavor through proper aging; "a mellow port"; "mellowed fruit"
- soften, make mellow; "Age and experience mellowed him over the years"
- having attained to kindliness or gentleness through age and experience; "mellow wisdom"; "the peace of mellow age"
- become more relaxed, easygoing, or genial; "With age, he mellowed"
- high: slightly and pleasantly intoxicated from alcohol or a drug (especially marijuana)
- mellowly: (obsolete) in a mellow manner
- make or grow (more) mellow; "These apples need to mellow a bit more"; "The sun mellowed the fruit"